If you are well-versed with the internet, chances are, you do know how Facebook and Twitter works. You must know that these giant social media sites play an important role to grow your business online. Use social media as your primary advertising tool. Here’s how you can do it.
1. Prove customer support as an online option for your clients. Be sure to have well-trained staff or customer service representatives to cater to the needs of your clients.
2. Grow your business online by holding contests that stir a lot of customer participation. Facebook and Twitter are excellent ideas to announce these gimmicks in your website. It’s going to be a viral success with word-of-mouth strategy too.
3. Announce any special offers or promos on your status and posts. More and more companies today take advantage of this feature in social media networking sites.
4. Hold surveys to gather latest data you need. This way, you will know what your audience or site visitors think about with their insights and answers. After all, customers like their opinions heard. This will help you improve your service or come up with new ideas to make your company better.
5. For mobile businesses, inform your customer where you are located by tweeting or posting it on your Facebook status. Surely, it will help promote more sales and invite more customers to that area.
6. Subscribe to company-specific keywords to help monitor your reputation. You need to be aware if your company has a good or bad image from what other people say.
7. Tweet and FB important events and news about your company. Any updates that will spark a customer’s interest helps when posted on these sites. You can share attention-grabbing information about your new product or service out there.
8. Have a business page setup on Facebook. This is one good strategy to take in your marketing plan. Be sure to include sufficient business information and link this page back to your company website.
Growing your business online takes a lot of effort. It does not happen overnight. Make a social media networking plan to help in your online campaigns and advertising needs. Its very cost-effective and worth the effort your put in. There are other social media networks to register to aside from FB and Twitter. Explore all of them online today. Success is yours once you put these tips into your online business.