Things You’ll Need:
1.5 kg chicken
1 cup oil
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
1 tablespoon red chilli powder
1 tablespoon salt
1/2 tablespoon black pepper
3 chopped green chillies
Fresh coriander for garnishing.
”steps for making chicken karahi”
step1. Heat oil & fry chicken in oil for two minutes. If the chicken is not boiled, fry it for at least three to four minutes.
Step2. Add chopped tomatoes. Keep in mind that the tomatoes must be well chopped because if the tomatoes are not well chopped they may not easily.
Step3. Add salt, red chilli powder, ginger, black pepper and it for two minutes. Stir it well so the ingredientsget well . Make sure that the heat is full because if the heat is lowered the ingredients may not blend well.
Step4. After the chicken gets light and the spices are mixed well, cover the pot and let it cook on low heat for two minutes.
Step5. Add chopped green chillies and coriander for garnishing.
Step6. Serve it with rice, bread, roti or naan.
- Use canola or corn oil for healthier choice in oils.
- Shan Masalas are available at any Indian, Pakistani or Middle Eastern grocery store.
- If pastes are not available, you can use fresh ginger and garlic and make it into a paste.
- Serve hot with Naan, Qandhari naan or Arabic Bread or Pita bread.
- clean meat with vineger
things you will needed
- 2 pound chicken
- Small ginger piece
- 2 lb tomatoes
- salt to taste
- 4 table spoon of oil
- one spoon of red chillies
- half bunch of cilantro
Add one pound of cut tomatoes, a small piece of thinly cut ginger, one green chilli,two spoons of Canoloa oil, salt to taste in a pan and cook for about 10 minutes. At this time, tomatoes are cooked well and you can see a kind of tomatoe paste.
- Add chicken (cut in to small pieces) in the pan of tomotoe paste and now cook for another ten minutes. Cover the pan for 15 minutes. At this point add one spoon of red chillies (or more if you like spicy)
Add one pound of cut tomatoes again, another small piece of thinly cut ginger and a green chilli, stir for five minutes. Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy with naan bread. .