Runescape 2 Thieving
Thieving is a very useful Members-Only skill in Runescape 2. To make a lot of money you will need at least 50 Thieving. Use the following steps to increase your level in Runescape 2 Thieving level.
- Level 1-10, pickpocket Men in Edgeville 145 times.
- Level 10-30, steal cakes from the Baker’s Stall in Ardougne 764 times.
- Level 30-50, pickpocket Al Kharid Warriors 3,384 times.
Now you will be able to pickpocket guards easily and get good amount of Runescape 2 money or gp.
- Level 50-70, pickpocket guards 13,684 times to steal 410,500gp
- Level 70-80, pickpocket watchmen to steal 364,520 Runescape 2 money and 9,113 bread
- At level 80, pickpocket Paladins to make 100,000gp an hour
Runescape 2 High Alchemizing
In Runescape 2 to use the High Alchemy magic spell, you need at least 55 Magic. Firstly, decide what you think may be the quickest for you to make. If you have a high enough Mining and Smithing level, you can smith Steel Platemail. Someone who has a high Fletching level can make Yew or Magic bows.
Runescape 2 Mining
Mining is one of the most vital skills in RuneScape 2. You should have at least 40 Mining. At a 40 Mining it is easier to mine Coal. Even though you only need 30 Mining for Coal, it would be much more difficult to mine it at that level in Runescape 2. You should also buy either an Adamantite or Rune pick.
For Members, a great place to mine coal is near Ardougne, and a bank is nearby. Free-Players can mine in the Dwarven mines, but in Runescape 2 there is no bank close to the mine.
- Mine 4,731 coal and sell for around 100-150gp each
- You should be at level 60 Mining to enter the Miner’s Guild. Mine 59,598 coal and sell for around 100-150gp each
- Now that you’re level 85 Mining, you can mine Rune in the Wilderness, or from the Heroes Guild. Each ore sells for around 10,000-15,000gp!
Runescape 2 Smithing
Smithing in Runescape 2 is quite a good way to make money, but you need patience as it takes a while. As non-members, steel plate bodies (at 48 Smithing) is a good item to make. They high alchemy for 1,200gp each, and can sell to other players for 900 to 1,000gp each. Rune axes, scimitars, battle axes and kites are the better items to make and sell in Runescape 2 as they are high in demand. As members, an extra bonus is the well-known Cannonball. After doing the Dwarf Cannon quest, you can get your hands on what is known as an ‘Ammo Mould’. Cannonballs are worth 150gp to 200gp each, and one Steel Bar makes four. That’s 600 to 800gp per bar.
Runescape 2 Herblore
It is a very hard skill and requires a lot of time, effort and if you do not have Runescape 2 money to start with. The potions which sell well are prayer, fishing, agility, ranged, anti-fire and Super sets (Super Attack, Super Strength and Super Defence) and the rest are slightly harder to sell.
At 25 Herblore in Runescape 2, there is a herb you can identify called Ranarr Weed. This is a very popular, in-demand herb. When IDed, these herbs sell for 3k to 4k each. Once you reach 38 herblore, you can make one of the most popular potions is the Prayer Potion. Prayer potions in Runescape 2 sell for 5k each, so you could buy ranarrs, and then sell the potions at 1k to 2k profit.