There are so many exercise and fitness products on the market right now that it seems unbelievable that so many people are out of shape and overweight. One of the reasons for this is that just buying a piece of equipment is not enough – you actually have to use it. When you get the Air Climber, you will quickly find out why this is such a popular product. It is easy to set up and easy to use, and it is also guaranteed to get you to lose 10 pounds in 10 days. What other piece of equipment can offer that?
How Does It Work?
The Air Climber is an extremely simple item that works via a system of bellows. Much like a stair stepper or stair climber, it enables you to step and step while burning lots of calories. There is also an accompanying DVD that provides a variety of workouts that will get you down to the weight you want to be and up to a level of fitness that will help to keep you healthy.
Is There a Video?
The DVD that goes along with this product is definitely one thing that will keep you working out with it. By using the DVD along with the resistance bands (which have attached handles), you will have all you need for an all-over workout every day. People who have used this report that they don’t get bored and that they do lose the weight they needed to lose and more.
How Big Is It?
Perhaps the biggest selling point of the Air Climber is that it is extremely small – so small in fact that you can put it right under your bed when it’s not in use or hide it in a closet. But the truth is that you will want to use this every day, so it will probably be out in your bedroom or other area where you work out.
The Air Climber by Brenda Gydraf is a popular fitness machine that can be used in your home to workout your lower and upper body. It is a stepper that works with air resistance. This is also supposed to provide you with a better workout experience with less impact on your joints.
Even though this machine is not perfect, there are a number of things I like about it. In this article I want to share 5 of them:
1. The Air Climber stepper is perfect for use at home as it’s light weight, small, portable, and easy to store. You can move it about to workout in front of the TV or even in your backyard if you want to catch some sun. In that respect, it’s an excellent choice.
2. The Air Climber comes with workout bands that you can connect to the sides of the stepper. These bands help you train your upper body in a variety of exercises. This makes this machine much better than a regular stepper, at least where a more full body training is concerned.
3. When you buy the Air Climber, you get a workout DVD with Brenda Gydraf which shows you various workouts that you can do with this machine. This helps you make the most of this machine and doesn’t leave you to try to figure it out by yourself. It also shows you how to workout different body parts with the machine so this DVD is useful.
4. This machine is easy to assemble and you won’t have to spend hours to get it together and ready to be used. A lot of machines are pretty hard to assemble and it can be a big nuisance. This is not the case with the AirClimber.
5. I think that this machine is just an easy way to workout at home which is something that a lot of people are in need of and that can help you to get fitter in an convenient way.