That way, you will have clean skin and more confidence in yourself.
So, the tips to get rid of acne on your back within 3 days are:
1. The first tip is to wash your back. When washing your back, use a scrubber. By using a scrubber, you will be able to clean off the oil and dirt from your back. Also, you will be able to unclog the pores on your back. The type of soap you should use is a salicylic acid type soap. This soap will help get rid of excess oil that is on your back.
2. After washing your back, the next tip to get rid of acne on your back is to use tea tree oil. Apply the tea tree oil on your back right after you’re done washing it. The tea tree oil will help you get rid of the bacteria that are on your back.
3. Another way to get rid of acne that’s on your back is to use apricot juice. Rub apricot juice on your back for ten minutes a day. Be sure to do this everyday or until you’re satisfied with the results.
4. Using aloe vera juice is another way to get rid of acne on your back. Use aloe vera juice twice a day to help speed up the process of getting rid of your acne.
5. Another way to get rid of back acne is to eat healthy foods. You should try to limit or avoid eating foods that have high contents of sugar and saturated fats. Examples of these foods are sugary sodas, fast food burgers and fries, cookies, cakes, chips, and other junk foods.
Eating those foods will cause your back to become oily. Also, it spikes your insulin and causes a hormonal imbalance. This will cause you to breakout.
So, the foods you should eat are fruits, nuts, whole wheat foods, lean meats (tuna, lean beef, turkey, chicken breast), veggies, and other health foods.
These are some tips on how to get rid of acne on your back. Use these tips now to get clean and clear skin. If you have acne, you should do something about it now. If you don’t, it could possibly spread over your entire body, including your chest and face.