Kundli or horoscope is the Xerox of the sky at the time of your birth. It is a picture in which the placement of different planets in different houses is tabulated. This picture of heavens known as kundli in Hindi or Horoscope in English is a potent tool which if read perfectly can predict your future to a faultless accuracy.
Horoscope which is widely known as Kundli in Hindi contains varied information which is very essential for any person who wishes to do prediction.
Janam Kundli in Hindi is a tool from ancient times when the sages predicted about the future keeping an eye on it. Similarly in these modern times too, this Janam kundli in Hindiis an effective tool to predict about the unseen.
The most important components of Janam Kundli in Hindi are the Lagna Chart and the Moon Chart which is the snap shot of the sky at the birth of the native or birth of the question. Apart from these Janam kundli in Hindi also contains the degrees of the planets position.
We can also incorporate various other details in the Janam Kundli in Hindi which are required when the prediction is to be done in much finer basis. These details are:
1. Panchang at the time of your Birth
2. Avakadaha Chakra
4. Vishottri Dasha
5. Vishottri Dasha Sub-Sub Period
6. Detailed Vishottri Dasha Sub-Sub Period
7. Shookmasha Vishottri Dasha
8. Details of your Planets Position
9. Details of Your Constellation Position
10. Lagna Chart
11. Moon Chart
12. Navamsa Chart
13. Asthakvarga Tables
14. Chalit Horoscope & Niryana Bhava Chalit
15. Tara Chakra
16. Karka, Avastha Rashmi
17. K P System Horoscope
18. Significators and Ruling Planets
19. Shodashvarga Table
20. Shodashvarga Charts
21. Sadhabala & Bhavbals Tables
22. Sudershan Chakra
23. Permanent, Temporary and Fivefold Friend ship Chart
24. Table of Significator Houses
25. Upgrahs and Arudha
26. Prastharashtakvarga Tables
27. Shodhashottari Dasha Tables
28. Shodhashottari Sub-Sub Dasha
29. Tri Bhagi Dasha
30. Tri Bhagi Dasha Sub-Sub Period
31. Astottari Dasha
32. Astottari Dasha Sub-Sub Period
33. Yogini Dasha
34. Yogini Dasha Sub-Sub Period
35. Char Dasha
36. Char Dasha Sub-Sub Period
37. Kal Chakra Dasha
38. Kal Chakra Dasha Sub-Sub Period
39. Entry Into Niryan Sign
40. Aspect of Planet
41. Aspect of Bhava Middle
42. Aspect of Cusp
43. Shanndi Chakra
These are the various components which form the basis of janam Kundli in Hindi or that matter English which if read by an able astrologer can change the fate of the native.
Jyotishacharya Vinay Sheel Saxena is a well known indian Vedic Astrologer and Vastu expert and provides best vedic astrology solutions, vastu remedies, astrology forecast, Janam Kundli in Hindi and other astrological solutions.