After the arrival of the iPhone 4, users are clamoring for new iPhone 4 cases. It is quite new, so there are not so many of these yet. Whether you want to protect or not – your iPhone – it is a matter solely of your own preference. Whether you wanted protection from just any cosmetic blemish or protection from the real breakage, still you’ll be seeking for those value wise iPhone 4 cases.
If you want these heavy duty kind of iPhone 4 cases, below are some list that you can browse through to find what you prefer. There is no assurance that these iPhone 4 cases will protect your iPhone, especially the screen, in any occasion that a large object might fall on top of it or you accidentally drop it, only it can give you an assurance that it will somehow get the chance of surviving in one piece.
There is only one glitch though, some of these protective designs cases have too much of it that is not even necessary for your everyday use. And even some have the trouble of fitting into the iPhone docks. But it is good to note that these are surely durable. Here are those iPhone cases:
– Case Mate : This belongs to the tough case made for iPhone 4, not much of that bulk in its design, but it is not very far from its league when protection is asked.
– HC Ballistic : Right you are, HC definitely means Hard Core; it has a combined screen cover, and a holster or belt clip. This one is always out of stock from almost every retail shop who sells it.
– CYGNETT Workmate : This case has a double rubberized case for double strength protection. No screen protector included, but you can buy a specialized stick on screen protector that is compatible with it.
– ISKIN REVO 4 : It is a rubber type of case, integrated with a removable plastic cover for screen protection, but you need to attach it to the back in case you want to use the phone.
– OTTERBOX Defender : The most saleable and wanted among the iPhone 4 cases. It has a very sleek design with screen protector and belt/holster clip combined.
– SEIDIO Rugged combo : This is a layered type of case, 3 layers actually. Also called as a convertible case. Combined with holster and the screen protector. The first layer is just a thin protection and can also be used alone. This particular iPhone 4 case has its ports covered with flaps for dust protection.
– SENA Hampton flip : This is a leather case made by SENA. The screen is eventually protected because of its flip down cover. The whole casing is not much because of its leather build unlike those with rubberized material, but it sure is a bit decent to look at.
– Trident KRAKEN : This is similar in line with OTTERBOX and HC. You only get a belt clip with it and a screen protector combined with it.
There are still a lot to choose from out there in the market for these iPhone 4 cases. These listings are somehow limited only to giving your iPhone 4 high protection against any damage that it may incur with its everyday use.