Acne scars also called acne vulgaris is the commonly observed skin disease in the people of all ages. It mostly affects the skin with the densest population of sebaceous follicles. The body areas that are mostly affected by acne scars are upper part of chest, back and face.
It is advised to see the doctor if you have too many acne scars on your body. Acne can be treated at home too with the use of some natural techniques. Now-a-days people are changing their mind by shifting towards the use of natural treatments and products for treating various diseases instead of chemical ones.
What are the Main Causes of Acne?
The treatment for acne depends on the type of cause for acne. Acne can be caused by number of factors.
- Unhealthy diet
- Variable timings of eating
- Oily Skin
- Dust particles not removed from the skin pores
- Insufficient sleep
- Stress and Depression
Treatment for Acne:
The acne scar treatment depends on the type of cause. Hence, it is important for you to first know the cause of the acne and then treat it accordingly. Below are some natural acne scar treatment tips for treating acne:
- Water is the best natural treating agent for acne. It is the best cleansing and revitalizing agent Drink plenty of water everyday to treat acne. This will help to shed off the dead skin cells and keep the body hydrated with lots of water in the body.
- Lemon contains citric acid which is much effective in treatment of acne scars. Drinking lemon juice every day and help in removing the dead cells faster giving elasticity to your skin.
- Fruits and vegetables contain a large amount of vitamins and minerals that helps in maintaining the health of your skin. Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables will provide natural glow to your skin and reduce acne scars.
- Applying the gel of Aloe Vera to skin is beneficial in reducing acne.
- Tomato is rich in vitamin A. It can help to reduce the production of sebum causing acne.
- Applying honey on the acne can reduce the effect of acne and brighten up your skin.
- Taking the proper diet full of antioxidants and vitamins will help in reducing acne.
- Make the paste of rose-water and the sandalwood. Apply this paste on the face and leave it overnight. Wash the face in the morning. This will help you in getting rid of acne quickly.
You can definitely get rid of your acne scars with the above-mentioned home treatment for acne. If the problem persists, you can visit dermatologist for any substitute treatment.