Resume of a Christian Believer.
Contact Address: Philippians 3:20, Kingdom of God Road, Heaven. Gods Phone number: Jeremiah 33:3
To grow in Godliness and to encourage others towards Godliness, to serve GOD with all our heart and with all our soul by Praying at all times and thanking God for his mercy forever and to preach the gospel to every creature.
• School: For the LORD gives wisdom, from His mouth come knowledge and understanding and All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
• Major: One Lord, one faith, one Holy Spirit, one baptism so that we are made perfect in Christ Jesus.
• QUALIFICATIONS: Living holy, soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts.
• SKILLS: Gods word of wisdom and knowledge, gifts of healing, prophecy; discerning of spirits; diverse kinds of tongues and interpretation of tongues and to bear the fruit for the kingdom of God.
● To equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.
●Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, Enduring Suffering for Christ and to be Joint-Heirs with Christ.
●Inheritance with Saints in Light and to Sit in Judgment with Christ.
●Hoping for the crown of righteousness, Crown of Glory and Crown of Life and to be heirs of God’s glory by converting the soul.
●To shun all forms of debauchery and sinful life styles through Gods gift of repentance by committing ourselves to Him through water baptism by Resisting the devil and temptations.
●To be Humble & Having a Child-Like Faith by Seeking First God’s Kingdom, Not Worldly Wealth & Possessions.
●To speak out and warn people of Gods coming Judgments and Teaching God’s Word & His Ways to Sinners & Believers by Making Disciples and doing everything for the Glory of God.
●To be Doers of the Word, not Merely Hearers and to teach the commandments and doctrines of God and faithfully obeying them. By admonishing each other, in psalms, and hymns, and spiritual songs
Whenever we have an opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who belong to the family of faith.
To live self-controlled, upright, and godly lives and to become more like Christ by continually reading, hearing, memorizing studying, meditating scripture and applying the Gods word in every area of our life.
To Be Christ’s ambassadors by following the example of Christ and to be blameless and harmless in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation by following the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes.
Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, Saints & Angels