Here are some natural herbs to help you get thin:
- Mint: The smell of mint and the consumption of mint both lead to increased digestion. Your digestion will improve via the consumption of mint. Mint promotes digestive liquids leading you to becoming thinner. Mint can eliminate indigestion and can relax your digestive tract allowing you to process food better.
- Licorice plant: Licorice is a laxative and can increase the rate at which your body processes food. Licorice has been shown to eliminate fats from the body in some studies.
- Fennel: Fennel is an appetite suppresant. It is also used to aid digestion. It is also supposed to help control stomach noises. Too much fennel can be toxic.
- Dandelion root: Dandelions aren’t just weeds that should be overlooked. They are known to increase gastric activity and to improve digestion. Dandelion root helps to eliminate fat from the liver.
- Green tea: Green tea increases metabolism and helps to burn fat. It is a great alternative for sugary sodas which will only increase the fat in your body. Instead of drinking soft drinks, drink green tea. Green tea contains compounds known as catechins that have been shown to help people lose weight.
- Fish oil: The Omega 3 fatty acids have been shown to reduce weight in animals. However, in humans, it is still up for debate. Some studies show that fish oil combined with exercise increases weight loss. Other studies deny the fact.
- Flaxseed oil: Though it is a fat, it is not a saturated fat. Flaxseed oil has been shown to boost metabolism leading to weight loss.