People around the globe especially musicians is amazed by the tune of hip hop beats. Makes people dance with the beat, enjoying their body as it glides to the tune expressed by various artists.
Musicians are attracted to many types of music. And there are reasons behind it.
When you plan to produce your own studio with Sonic Producer, a part of it is that you must keep in mind the following guidelines in doing so.
10 ways to make a hit hip hop track.
1. You better keep online and get to know how to manipulate beat maker. This will help you save your time and energy looking for the distinct instrument which can lower your willingness to pursue.
2. Next, you should think about the kind of hip hop you will be wanting to produce. Do you prefer melodic slow tracks with a mix of funky music, or are you seeking for fresh raw beat while as you get going?
3. You will want to get your kit together. This will serve as the backbone or the main support of your music to keep you on tract, if not because of this, it will ruin your mix or improve its sonic impact on the listener.
4. Next you need to think of a infectious bass line to compliment your kick. Remember that it will have to play off the drum kit, so make sure that the frequencies take up their own spaces in the sound stage.
5. The type of beat when mixed with melody is very well appreciated as well as the sound fx and vocal samples. This keeps your listeners listening and jumping on with every beat heard.
6. Have MP3 at hand so you can use it for future needs.
7. To make a crisp hot hip hop beats and professional audio clarity, have your MP3 rendered from Sonic producer by mastering suite like Cubase, or Ableton.
8. After that, burn the MP3 to cd to be able to DJ to make a good CD, like Pioneer CDJ 1000.
9. Make mix tapes with free audio recording software in order to compile the perfect mash up of your unique sound.
10. Lastly, continue to build your deadly hip hop beats arsenal daily by programming them in Sonic Producer.
So that is the 10 easy simple ways to produce the flaming music track.
If you want to network with other DJs, music producers, models, artists and fans check out our EZINE!
JJ Dunn is co-owner and chief editor for Hip Hop Honey Online Magazine.
Are you a musician waiting to be recognized and wanted more attention? media exposure? Are you an aspiring hip hop honeys model trying to build your fan base and get recognized by major industry insiders?
HHH is a kind of social networking, web-based magazine as well as it allows aspirants to correlate and interact with each other. Our goal is to keep our patrons up-to-date on current events within hip hop and around the world. We acknowledge your skills by allowing you to place your freestyles online.
For you to know, HHH is the best reference for news stories, celebrity one on one interviews, free promotions, recent tracks and music videos.
Want to listen to a fresh variety of songs via New Hip Hop Mixtapes? Then feel free to hear New Hip Hop Mixtapes.