One social network tailor made for business has been around since 2007. It’s called APSense.
In September 2010, good friends recommended it. Within a few days, it had become my favorite site.
APSense is growing daily with more than 150 new members. Currently, there are 88,000 members.
Here’s an incomplete list of what you can do at APSense:
- Write articles and RevPages (Review Pages)
- Build a business center to showcase what you offer
- Advertise or publish ads using the low cost PPC ad network
- Participate in communities for photography, science-fiction, or pet lovers
- Publish issues of eZines using an easy-to-use service
- Promote your efforts with a few clicks by launching campaigns
- Build strong relationships using an assortment of features
- Join groups to share information on specific topics
- Sell your skills, such as writing, making videos, voice overs, etc…
- The Traffic Exchange is perfect for your splash pages
- And many more features…
As if that wasn’t enough, APSense adds new services and features regularly, many times in the same month.
You can join APSense for free.
At this point, you probably are thinking: “Where do I start?”
I’ve got the answer you want.
There’s a newsletter for getting the most out of APSense. It’s called the APSense Insider.
The newsletter covers subjects such as:
- Features that allow you to build strong business relationships
- Tips for your articles to get more readers
- Make your offers seen by more members
- Ask questions, you’ll get the answers
When subscribing to the APSense Insider newsletter, you get a free report “APSense: Where to Begin.”
Instead of taking too much time to learn about the best social network, you will be able to use your valuable time to build your online business.