I love Rice Krispie Treats. They’re sweet, delicious, and fun to make! This is actually a treat that you and your family, friends, or little ones can make together. These makes great treats for parties, sleepovers, desserts, lunches, or just because you feel like eating them! Both children and adults can enjoy making and eating Rice Krispie Treats.
If you are interested in making Rice Krispie Treats, then this is just for you! I am going to list here the ingredients and directions to help you make this tasty treat!
You can actually pick one or the other out of these two groups of ingredients. Whichever one you prefer.
1 package of regular Marshmallows; size 10 oz.
3 tablespoons of margarine or butter.
If you are using margarine, then please remember that it is not recommended that you use tub, reduced calorie, or diet margarine.
4 cups of cups of miniature marshmallows.
6 cups of Kellogg’s Rice Krispies.
Spoon to stir with.
13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
Wax paper or spatula.
1. Melt the butter over low heat using a large saucepan. Add the marshmallows and stir them until they have melted completely. Once they are melted, remove them from the heat.
2. When you remove them from the heat, add in the Rice Krispies. Stir them until they are coated well.
3. Spray the 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan with cooking spray.
4. Use the wax paper or buttered spatula to press the mixture evenly into the pan.
5. Let the Rice Krispie Treats cool.
6. Once they are cool, you can cut them into squares (usually 2 inches) and serve.
There you have it. A delicious treat that everyone is sure to love! It’s easy and doesn’t take long to cook, and it’s fun to eat! Enjoy!
Source: I had help with how to make Rice Krispies Treats from of course, the official Rice Krispies site (who better to learn from?). You can find how to make Rice Krispie Treats in the microwave, as well as other great treats to make, you can go to their official site at the following URL: http://www.ricekrispies.com/recipes/the-original-treats.aspx