I’ve noticed some of the people coming to my Diet Solution Program website that are clicking the link to Do I Have To Exercise For DSP To Work? I’ll tell you right here, the answer is ‘no’. However, there’s an instant disadvantage against anyone who separates themselves totally from physical training. People aren’t just working out because it magnifies weight loss progress. There are many reasons one should be more active, and it doesn’t have to be related to the urgency of a health condition or their weight.
Isabel Del Los Rios created The Diet Solution Program without a workout routine, but that doesn’t mean she thinks they’re irrelevant. She admits workouts are essential, and that starting a program further enhances the fat burning metabolism. She even recommends certain types of training with DSP. Weight loss can be achieved by diet alone, but for most, it will demand probably more patience with slower producing results. Most weight loss programs on the market today, especially the newer ones implicitly understand that the best chances of success are weight plans combining a healthy diet with an invigorating physical routine that participants enjoy.
What are some of the best health benefits for adding exercise to any diet plan?
- It’s helpful for digestion and the assimilation of nutrients. Of all the dietary strategies that Isabel Del Los Rios has included in The Diet Solution Program to help anyone lose weight, workouts will give those strategies even more leverage.
- Cardio creates fat burning enzymes that will continuously speed weight loss results as long as you do some type of aerobic activity at least a few times a week. Without these enzymes, the body would prefer to quickly use up glycogen or blood sugar reserves which raises appetite levels.
- Exercise lowers triglycerides that naturally improves insulin function, and helps leptin released from fat cells to effectively send the message to the appetite center in the brain to lower hunger levels.
- It lowers overall cholesterol, but HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) or weight training even better lowers LDL or bad cholesterol, and increases good cholesterol, HDL.
- It impacts greatly the lymphatic system of the body bringing oxygen and nourishment to tissues and body cells, and equally important transports out acids and poisons that must go, otherwise the extended presence of these high levels of toxins can cause many health related problems, including diabetes.
- It increases energy levels, which systemically elevates many aspects of a person’s life.
- It lowers inflammation that is notoriously linked to many health problems, including poor insulin function and obesity.
- Increases serotonin levels in the brain, and this is especially important to women. Maybe the reason women gravitate to aerobics is that it’s a great serotonin producer, stress reducer and mood elevator. Many people exercise to alleviate anxiety and depression.
- HIIT or interval training is the best for heart health. It is very intense, short, near max heart level exercise that has a shorter rest period, with repeated intervals for at least 15 minutes. It can be a body weight exercise like calisthenics or done lifting weights. Strengthens the heart, improves cardiovascular capacity and betters oxygen utilization.
- HIIT creates more testosterone than cardio. Testosterone isn’t just for men. More testosterone in anyone’s body will increase fat receptor sites on fat cells that release more lipid energy for muscles to burn, while also hormonally hindering fat storing processes.
- Interval training also causes a higher adrenaline rush that releases more fat from storage cells.
- Interval training more than light or moderate cardio alone sustains a higher metabolism, and pulls more oxygen into the body hours or even days after the workout that burns more fat around the clock.
- Exercise creates new branches of mitochondria in muscle cells for the purpose of burning more body fat.
- It stabilizes blood sugar levels which is important for diabetics, and weight loss students.
- It increases lean body mass and simultaneously lowers body fat levels. Because of this transformation, the body becomes more efficient at burning fat, and less inclined to store it.
- It even increases brain cells, enhances memory function.
- Physical training of the moderate type strengthens the immune system, but too much can weaken it.
- Regular exercise is a very healthy alternative for deeper, more restful sleep patterns.
- It’s recommended by hospitals and trainers because it heightens the body’s metabolism to speed healing from injuries or surgery.
- More passive physical activities like stretching and yoga help loosen knots of energy tied up in muscle cells, and this therapeutically helps with relieving tension, improves relaxation.
- Exercise improves self-esteem. It is a special time for people to be in their own space doing something exclusively for themselves, improving their health in many different ways.
It’s for better diet, burning fat to lose weight, or for an endless list of therapeutic or recreational activities. Exercise is for everyone. Do a little everyday, it becomes automatically easier to do. Stop doing it for more than a few days, it gets tougher to start back up again. So, don’t stop.