5. Breckenridge, Colorado: I admit that I am bias to Colorado however, you can’t deny the beauty that this state holds. This first class resort holds an elevation of over 9,000 ft. and is home to some of the best skiing in the world. Within its 5 mile square area the population is just over 2,400. The mountains and the scenery is more than enough to bring in many tourists to this area of Colorado each year. Although most ski fanatics can boast about Breckenridge the summer activities can be very overwhelming. The hiking and biking trails are at a premium as well as the many wonderful streams for fishing.
4. Zermat, Switzerland: How wondrous is a place like Switzerland? The magnificent beauty this country hold is like no other. With a population of about 6,000 and area of over 60 square miles Zermat is known for its mountaineering and skiing and rightfully so. An interesting note is that Zermat is a combustion engine care-free zone. This is done to prevent pollution and to keep the view unobstructed. Special permits must be issued in order to use these. These often include emergency vehicles however. Located in the Swiss alps Zermat is a sight that is like no other.
3. Bangkok, Thailand: This is a city truly on the move. If your ventures take you to this far away city you are in for a real treat. Take your time going through this city as there is plenty of must see sights. The Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew are a definite in your to do list. The ease of getting around this city is made easier by the use of the sky train and the bus system. The shopping is something that can’t be ignored and there are first class shopping districts and department stores. If you venture out into this country be sure to stop by the ever famous Koasan Road and visit a travel office for discount tickets. If you have never eaten Thai food you are in for a real treat. The best thing about Thailand is how friendly and accommodating the people are.
2. Washington D.C: This is a city that will leave you in awe. The sights you can see will keep in your mind years and years after you see them. The architecture of the buildings is great sight to see. The view of the capital building and Washington Monument are wonderful. The Lincoln memorial is a must see. Love seafood? Seafood lovers will not be disappointed. With the many restaurants Washington D.C holds it will surely please everyone.
1. New York City: The city that never sleeps! The city that never gives up! The city were you can virtually see and meet just about anyone of any culture in the world. Anything you are looking for in life New York City will surely have something to accommodate. The only downside of New York is the fact that two of the most iconic buildings in the world were destroyed during 9/11. Even that didn’t keep New Yorkers from thriving and living life. Go to the top of the Empire State Building to see the whole city and beyond. Go to Battery Park and take the ferry to visit the Statue of Liberty. Take in a Broadway show. Shopping in New York I feel only speaks for itself. You want it? New York City has it!