At work, the approach to change management can determine the success or failure of change. To change it to accept and be equipped to change it quickly is important to acknowledge.
Then to analyze what are the stages of change, we change the model on the ladder can:
• old status quo: for all that you are using is like the rest, known, patterns, relationships, processes, etc.
• foreign element: While the old status quo remains, change the current pattern of creeps some elements that interfere with function.
• Chaos: At this stage, change old patterns and indispensable element clear to make way for new ones to create seeps. Anxiety disorder, confusion, fear, anger, dislike, etc. begins to bring
• Integration: Slow progresses are considering that as more accepting of change begins to show, these ideas integrated with help system.
• Practice: By practicing new ways, you become more comfortable with change. This stage calls for support and motivation to carry on forward.
• New status quo: the longer you totality ‘system’ to accept the changes. Performance and there are more new relationships, routines, procedures and practices are in place can be.
This model helps you adapt through change you or your feet will be the team feeling. Besides this, there are many more techniques and tips to help out the transition are listed:
• backed expected: no matter how small or simple changes may seem to be some amount of backtracking, backtracking expect more during the initial stages it may be later.
• Loss of productivity, there is loss of productivity, especially during the chaos phase may be. Disturbance and lack of clarity of the old system to automatically reduce productivity or ways of doing things as well can.
• Focus was a change at a time: there are many changes that are lined up, but it’s messier and at the same time all the attention is going to be wasted or do little in each area be. Focus on one change at a time, make a list about what changes, how it applied to the results and so on what needs to be expected. By accepting a change at a time, you just will not go about it in an organized manner, but also make it easy to follow your team to do it.
• Document your learning: you go to work on learning new processes or concepts or structures, it is important that you keep them in mind and apply them at work. It is very helpful to write down what you learn as you learn is, it gives you the picture in its entirety. Documenting their knowledge helps in the process, notices any drawbacks, makes you ask questions, your doubts and betters our understanding is clear.
• Include staff facing people: at work, change decisions usually come from the top management is therefore necessary to introduce or change the decisions of leaders, including the risk, it brings progress, explains the rationale How will it profit organization in the near future, etc. on the first level managers or operations managers how it them day to day level, operational changes, etc. What about the effect on the team with the discussion continue can