Nicorette Gum is a smoking prevention. Nicorette gums when chewed, provides you with low levels of nicotine, which in turn helps you quit smoking by lessening physical signs of withdrawal symptoms.
There are numerous people out there who have successfully quit smoking by using nicorette gum, including me. Each day I had a habit of smoking at least two packs of cigarettes. Absolutely pointless to say, I know how difficult it is to quit smoking, I tried for months to quit them by myself, I tried and tried but everything went in vain. Well the irony is that with nicorette gum I quit them within two weeks, a year has passed and I haven’t touched a cigarette since then. It’s a bit shameful in saying but the truth, that I couldn’t quit them by myself and I quit them with the help of some stupid gum. But nevertheless I have to say that the gum really does help.
How to use Nicorette gum
The moment you feel that you need a cigarette just take one gum, put it in your mouth, chew on it for a few minutes till you experience its taste and leave it in your mouth. You’ll get used to it after a short time, then you’ll stop using nicorette and you’ll stop smoking cigarettes as well. And I can assure that because, if I could do it, anyone can.
However, prior to using Nicorette Gum a few things must be taken into wits. Some medical conditions may act together with Nicorette Gum, so I suggest that you tell your doctor or pharmacist if you possess any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
1. If you are taking any prescription or non-prescription medicine, or dietary supplement.
2. If you are pregnant women, or a breast-feeding mother.
3. If you are allergic to some food, medicine or other stuff.
4. If you have an irregular heartbeat, chest pain, a history of heart attack, high blood pressure, ulcers, a tumour on your adrenal gland, jaw problems, diabetes, or blood vessel problems.
If you haven’t noticed any of these symptoms mentioned above, nicorette gums should be a suitable choice for you to quit smoking effectively.
But, it is also advised you must “NOT” use Nicorette Gum if:
1. You are allergic to any ingredient present in Nicorette Gum.
2. You have recently suffered from heart attack.
3. You continue the usage of any other nicotine products.