Recipe For Vegetarian Lasagna
As filling you can also add spinach and other delicious additives like mushrooms.
The dish is about 8 portions.
Ingredients you’ll need:
9 sheets of lasagna
100 g of grated mozzarella cheese
Ingredients you’ll need for filling:
300 g of sliced zucchini
100 g of chopped onion
1 sliced red paprika
350 g of crushed tomatoes
3 tablespoons of oil
2 teaspoons of oregano
Ingredients you’ll need for sauce:
7 dl of milk
2 tablespoons of wheatflour
1 tablespoon of butter
1 teaspoon of salt white pepper
1. cut the zucchini and paprika to slices. Chop the onion.
2. Heat the oil and add zucchini and paprika slices and cook. Spice it with salt and pepper.
3. Make the tomato sauce. Cook the onion on pan and add crushed tomatoes. Let it brood and spice with salt, pepper and oregano.
4. Make the bechamel sauce (white sauce). To do that mix the flour with cold milk and simmer, stirring frequently.
5. Cook the sauce for about 5 minutes, stirring for time to time. Spice it with salt and white pepper.
6. Butter the baking dish.
7. Pour some of the bechamel sauce to the bottom of the baking dish and cover with lasagna sheets. Cover the sheets with tomato sauce and add another layer of lasagna sheets. Cover the sheets with bechamel sauce, zucchini mixture and add lasagna sheets and finally bechamel sauce.
8. Cook it in oven at 175 degree for about 50 minutes.
9. 10 minutes before the end, sprinkle with grated mozzarella cheese and let it smelt in oven. Mozzarella cheese gives the dish a very special taste, but you can use the regular grated cheese also.
For more healthy and delicious recipes, visit: http://www.recipe-for-lasagna.com