8 CAREER STRATEGIES FOR EFFICIENCY
Career Strategies aim to anticipate problems and long-term planning. Some of these strategies are:
1. Know thyself – that offers a careful analysis of career guidance, weaknesses / strengths, the company site.
2. Know your work environment – knowing the environment, economic issues, competing companies, so you can anticipate unpleasant events and occasions. Following the signal from the core business and a constant feedback collecting can not be taken by surprise.
3. Take care of your professional reputation – is to highlight your skills and achievements, what you individually, demonstrating special skills, the ability to invest and the ability to complete projects.
4. Stay mobile for sale, always in evolution – is to watch the match between personal skills and those demanded by the labor market, those easily transferable.
5. Be both specialist and generalist – has developed a range of expertise, specialty but must be kept a certain flexibility and should not limit yourself. Mastering a very small area makes you inflexible and vulnerable.
6. Documenting their success – means being able to provide proof of what you achieve, identifiable results and achievements are more valuable in the labor market.
7. Always a backup plan ready and be ready to act – which link well with other indications to be always active.
8. Keep yourself in shape financial and psychological – is to always ensure a basic balance in comfort and psychically and materially.
These strategies relate to the individual, the other side af1ă organization must be concerned with both its internal needs and career employees. Career Counseling for the call is from an external source to help employees to explore alternatives and make decisions. Career information systems, including computer programs that seek information about employment trends references:
a benchmarking and assessment of skills means that each employee to know their skills and suitability to the requirements of the job;
o Information about the strategic direction and economic results of the firm – means that employees know the status of the company, which is placed in the field, which is true compared with competing firms;
an expanded support for education and training, including scholarships and extensive training in the company;
a workplace flexibility – where required f1exibilitate organization, and must provide more power and more room to maneuver in the roles of his career.
The individual seeks a career objective, the organization aims to keep valuable people. For that to happen should be considered in assessing employees’ individual differences and distribution of roles, and must not forget that people and their careers are dynamic. On one hand, career success requires people to be resilient, organizations can facilitate successful careers and contribute to developing and retaining such employees where they are needed. Work has five important roles in human life:
an income to achieve a high level and standard of living;
a leisure time and spending power;
obtaining an identity and status – the source of self-esteem and a way of recognizing others;
a need for association, a way of making friends, being part of a group;
a source of purpose in life – a way to give purpose and meaning of life through services made by others, acts of creative self expression, experimenting with new things.
Diversity of human action is necessary to analyze the reasons that I urge an individual to choose a type of work and not another. The study of motivation is a component of common interest for both organizations and researchers, and coaches. Contemporary organizations’ motivation pays particular attention because today more than ever to be productive, globally competitive. Work of researchers set theories based on needs-based studies are theories and theories trial. Maslow believes that human beings have five sets of needs that are arranged in a hierarchy:
A) physiological needs;
B) safety needs;
C) Needs of appearance;
8 CAREER STRATEGIES FOR EFFICIENCY