With so much hype have you ever wondered if blogs can really make you money. Simply put, you can really earn a significant amount of money through blogging…
And Getting started is as simple as 1, 2, and 3…
In fact you can start your own blog on Blogger or WordPress right after you read this article.
However it is important to note that it takes more than just setting up your blog and writing a few posts to be really successful. If you are really nterested in making money through blogging, you need unique, interesting and informative content.
The best blogs wouldn’t be so successful without solid posts. Some even have people subscribing so they can be the first to see new posts!
As such, you need to have fresh content and should update regularly to keep your readers interested. You can’t just start a blog, place some ads on it and expect it to start churning out cash the same day. You need traffic, lots of it, to actually turn your blog into something profitable. This is why content is so important…it is what will attract new readers and keep your old readers coming back….
Just like the other online money making opportunities discussed in previous newsletters…the best way to go about creating a blog is to select a topic that you have a genuine interest or real passion for…trust me people will recognise this and over time my come to see you as an authority in your topic of choice.
Now, let’s look at the Pros and Cons of blogging.
– You get to discuss things that actually interest you as you earn money.
– You can easily reach your target market.
– People can reply back to your posts which opens the doors for networking with a community who shares your interests an/or passions
– Once your up and running all you need is an internet connection to update your blog
– Getting traffic to your blog can sometimes be tedious and challenging.
– You need to take some time to actually research and write an interesting post that contains plenty of information which your readers would enjoy.
Remember that it can take time for a blog to actually become profitable. Like everything else worth doing there is work involved. You’re going to have to invest a good amount of time to producing original, interesting and informative content. But don’t be intimated, your blog does not have to be about serious current events, it can be about music, it can be a place to see great photos or read the funniest jokes.
The internet is just like the real world in that word of mouth is the best advertisement…that is why we suggest you use good traffic resources to ensure your blog gets traffic.
After that it is up to you to make sure that they keep coming back.