Commercial and consumerist market today is filled with cosmetics, which claim to have the best formulas for your beauty. Women are more hooked on to beauty parlor chairs with face packs than any time in the past. It has become a matter of worry in the monthly budget. There are better treatments with natural products than chemical ones about which many are not aware.
Why natural ways are better?
Natural ways of beauty can provide you a better treatment. They have no side effects. You can save your precious time amidst your hectic schedule and also some money in this period of recession. A beauty parlor is not the only place to enhance the beauty of your face and skin and make you look lovely. Your own home can be the best suitable place for hygienic make up. All that required from you is to spend just a few minutes.
Go green and look gorgeous with these 20 easy tips
1) Application of orange juice on your face can give your skin a smooth and soft texture.
2) Cabbage juice mixed with one teaspoon of honey can remove the wrinkles on your face and skin.
3) Milk mixed with honey and egg white serves as a good skin toner.
4) Lime is a good moisturizer. Mix lime juice with honey and apply it on face and skin. It can moisturize skin during all seasons.
5) A mixture of rose water and glycerin in 3:1 ratio can remove lines from the face and can also be effective on cracked heels. It also acts as a moisturizer.
6) A paste of ripe papaya mixed with honey removes pimples and wrinkles on face.
7) Application of red sandalwood mixed with honey is good for removing scars of skin.
8) Fresh garlic – one or two pulses will do – mashed and applied on face is an effective treatment for acne and pimples. Garlic is a natural anti-biotic.
9) Application of tomato juice gives the face a cooling effect. Take 50 ml of tomato juice and mix it well with one teaspoon of lemon juice. This mixture can be applied on the face to enhance the glow of the face.
10) A paste of honey, egg white and oatmeal is good for clearing blackheads.
11) A ripe banana mashed and mixed well with one teaspoon of honey can be applied on the face as a moisturizer. It gives a soft, silky and smooth finish.
12) Apple is cheap beautician. It skin can be used to cleanse your skin. A paste of apple and honey is another easy remedy for removing acne.
13) Excess oil on the face gives an ugly look to the face. It cn be removed by applying a paste of wheat flour mixed with water.
14) Running an ice cube on the face increases blood circulation and rejuvenates the skin.
15) Massaging is an important treatment in skin health. Rubbing and massaging milk mixed with mashed ripe banana with a few drops of lemon juice on the face removes blemishes and dark spots on the skin and gives a shining glow.
16) Massaging the dark elbows and scars with lemon halves removes the scars and dark spots over a period of time. It cleanses the skin and lightens it color.
17) A mixture of petroleum jelly, glycerin and half a teaspoon of rose water is effective on sun burns. Tomato paste with buttermilk also serves this sun burn problem.
18) Cucumber is considered as a universal cooler for skin. Cucumber slice mixed with glycerin and half a teaspoon of rose water is effective on sun burns. Regular use of cucumber slices on the eyes can prevents dark circles under eyes.
19) A paste of tulsi leaves (holy basil), tomato and mint leaves makes the skin look younger. It is also good for many skin disorders. Apply a paste of tulsi leaves in salted lemon juice, preferably after warming it in the sun. It is good for face beauty.
20) Turmeric is recommended by all ancient Indian systems as a medicine as well as a beautician. It avoids the growth of unwanted hair on the face of women. It is an ancient tradition in South India to apply turmeric paste on face before bath. The skin becomes fairer by daily application of turmeric paste and daily drinking of an ounce of diluted turmeric juice.
With the tips given above and with proper diet and exercises, you can enrich your skin health naturally. Moreover, your kitchen can provide most of the things mentioned above. Homemade face packs are cheaper and safer than the chemical cosmetics. Which do you prefer? Do you prefer go for cosmetics of exorbitant expenditure with side effects or natural easily available kitchen ingredients? Now it is your turn to decide!