The great thing about the world is that we can leave our legacy through our children. But what if you think you can’t conceive? When you are past the stage of fertility it’s even harder to get pregnant. What do you do then?
The first thing I want you to do is to seek a medical professional for help. You really need to see a doctor first before you do anything to get yourself pregnant.
Here are the conventional things that you should try:
1. You need to lose weight and eat healthy if you are overweight and over 40 of age.
2. If you have ovarian cyst or uterine fibroids, you need laparoscopy or recanalization in the case of uterine fibroid.
3. You need superovulation medicine and IVF if you suffer from endometriosis.
You also need to track your fertilization period. Remember your menstrual cycle and record your most fertile time. That is when you should engage in sexual union with your partner.
1. Use BBT or Basal Body Temperature technique to keep track of your vaginal temperature.
2. You can also track the number of days of your cycle. A woman should have her period 14 days after she had ovulated. the date of ovulation is around 12 to 16 days before the next ovulation period.
3. Check your cervical mucus. When you are near ovulation stage, a thinning of the cervical mucus will occur.
As with any good advice, I have to reiterate that you have to consult your doctor if you really want to get pregnant.
You can try natural holistic paths, but your doctor should have the final say in a lot of your decisions. The main thing to remember is that your best chance to get pregnant is when you are healthy and happy with life. There are many things that are connected in your body, and that includes brain, heart and the rest of the body.
If you are ready to get pregnant and looking for help, check out more tips at Best Position To Get Pregnant.