Valentine’s Day is not just another day in the calendar; it is one of the greatest days people profess their love by doing romantic and sometimes crazy things for their partners. Commonly, men give women Valentine’s flowers, jewelry, chocolates, and other Valentine’s gifts. Some, even, use the element of surprise to cap the day off.
Here are five of the best Valentine’s Day gifts to show as much love, without spending as much:
• Take a Mini Vacation– You don’t need to go somewhere grand to impress her. Instead, spend the afternoon or the rest of the day with her and together rediscover her most favorite spots in the city she didn’t know you knew. Call her girlfriends and do some research.
• Do Something Unexpected– Another simple yet impressive way is to make her breakfast, if that’s what you’ve rarely done for her, and include a sunny-side, double-yolk, heart-shaped egg to make it more interesting, and or personally bring her lunch wherever she is to keep her going for the rest of the day
• The Gift of Luxury– The best way to spend a Valentine’s Day is to buy her valentine’s gifts like jewelry which could be bought easily now through the internet. Online stores offer the same and sometimes better products with wide array of selections so you can join in the Valentine rush.
• Give the gift of pampering– Also, pampear her. Bring her home; cook for her; then, give her a massage while you listen to her stories. Lastly, tuck her in and lightly give her a kiss and watch as she falls asleep. Nothing beats the feeling of being home and taken cared of.
• Enjoy dinner in the restaurant– Now, if you cannot do hands-on preparation for this day of love, there is always dinner you can reserve in a restaurant. Just be careful when choosing your food as some restaurant offer inexpensive couples’ dinner packages, but quality-wise, rip-offs. Also, surprise her with valentine’s flowers and choose a restaurant with light jazz music to get both of you in the mood to talk more and discover novel things about the other person.
Again, Valentine’s Day is not about how much you spend, but how much love, effort and time you can give your woman. Therefore, go ahead, make her fall in love with you again!