Canada Pharmacy is Canada’s leading online mail orderpharmacy which provides medications at affordable prices. Its products include:
- Drugs suchas Lipitor, Zoloft, Paxil, Nexium, Zocor, Prevacid and many more.
- Products for any individual, regardless of age.
- Even it serves the pet medications.
Specific products include
- Medicines for reducing the amount of cholesterol and fatty substances in the blood.
- Bacteriostatic water for injection
- Migraine, headache, certain convulsive disorders treating products
- Products used to treat fungus infections, respiratory tract, epilepsy, schizophrenia, malaria, and chronic asthma
- Products used to relieve the pain, tenderness, inflammation, and stiffness caused by arthritis and gout
- Contraceptive pill
- Skin, eye, hair, and wound care
- Growth hormone products
- Antibiotics, Antidepressants
- Safety of the products is ensured as all medications offered by Canada pharmacy are government approved and are dispensedby a fully licensed and approved pharmacy.
- A drug offered by the Canadian pharmacy is the same drugs that canbe purchased elsewhere but at a highly discounted price. So its products are cheaper.
- They even back their products with a money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the purchase, simply return the product and company refund you 100% of its value including the shipping cost. If the package has been opened, you will get 50% of its value. Contact: 1-800-891-0844 for details.
- Customers could avail 5% and 10% offs on their orders above 400 USD and 1000USD respectively.
- Patient care specialists are available on 24 hours a day for 365 daysa year.
- Despite being a largest online pharmacy, Canada pharmacies do not have ‘real’ pharmacies.
- Before order for product you have to consult your own doctor and fill prescriptions online. Even though it is run by licensed pharmacists, it is unable to provide advice on individual complaints. That is advisable for the company to develop a platform for doctor-client interaction in order to maximize the Canada pharmacy experience.
- Customers have to pay $ 12 as shipping fee every time. Moreover, all local taxes, customs duties and other government fees andcharges imposed on any products they purchase are their responsibilities. It may burden more on customers in some countries.
- For membership you have to pay $14.99 for gold package, and $ 29.99for platinum package.
- Products are governed by thelaws of British Columbia, Canada only not by others. That is customers’ responsibility to ensure the use of these products comply with the law where they are, and the company makes no representation or warranty in this regard. This is really disadvantage.