First of all if we want to cure anxiety and panic attacks we must know what anxiety is and how it manifest, so we can recognize it and not to confuse it with other diseases which may have similar symptoms.
Anxiety can manifest itself as a bad feeling, sometimes vague and without a reason, and sometimes directed towards something. It can be accompanied by various other signs such as stomach cramps, sweating, dry mouth, rapid heart beat, diarrhea and insomnia.
Chronic anxiety patients feel agitated without knowing why, some people having unexpected panic attacks accompanied by choking sensations, chest pain, tingling in hands and feet. In addition, breathing becomes rapid and shallow. This is known as hyperventilation.
In this case the normal levels of oxygen and carbon dioxide in the body are disrupted. We recommend you to sit on a chair and put a hand on the upper abdomen and breathe slowly and deeply (exercise “abdominal breathing”). This techniques are not designed to cure anxiety and panic attacks but to reduce the effects only for the moment. For the long-term you have to follow a treatment, which may be with medications, counseling therapy or with natural treatment.
How can we prevent and cure anxiety and panic attacks?
Anxiety and panic attacks occurs mostly in periods of stress. This is explained by the fact that the body consumes nutrients faster and if they are not replaced, the nervous system gradually loses control over resources and power of your body. That is why to prevent anxiety and panic attacks is very important to have a healthy diet first.
Foods that will calm you down:
1. Eat foods rich in complex carbohydrates such as bread and brown rice, which can have a calming effect. Include essential fatty acids in whole grains, nuts, seeds and vegetables, vitamins and minerals to support the nervous system.
2. Fill in the diet with foods that contain tryptophan (an amino acid that has a soothing effect on the brain). If you have a state of craving then you should eat a quick snack that contains one cup of milk with crackers and a turkey sandwich with meat or cheese, these foods are rich in tryptophan.
You can contribute to the dispersal of nervous tension if you learn how to relax physically and mentally. So you cope with difficult situations in advance. Here are some ways:
– Make strenuous activity or exercise to eliminate muscular tension and nervous energy
– Take a leisurely activity such as gardening or listening to relaxing music
– Take a relaxation massage by putting your hand on opposite shoulder with your fingers and massage the muscles in that area or go to a massage center.
Think about all the positive aspects of your life and try to avoid as much as possible the negative ones. Create short sentences and use them to practice a mental exercise that will lead to positive thinking. Repeat out loud, even if you feel silly, or use these expressions in dialogue with others: “I am fit for this job” or “Today I will be successful.”
All this techniques are great to use when you are feeling that anxiety is starting to take control but to cure anxiety and panic attacks for good you need guidance and an effective guide to help you trough all the difficult situations. And the best way to do it is the natural way because is has no side effects and is more effective than any other method.
Want To Find Out More?
If you want free tips and advice and to learn more about this unique natural system to cure anxiety and panic attacks so you can start living a normal life again, just click on the link above for more information and reviews. Put an end to the days and nights consumed by the fear of the next panic attack.