Sometimes, parents have to go out without the kids because of some unavoidable circumstances. In such a scenario, finding a babysitter in particular can be a terrifying prospect. There are online babysitting agencies that provide childcare services in London. Whether you need a daily nanny, live-in, holiday or overseas nanny, these agencies can offer dedicated service.
Lots of babysitter in London are available and these babysitters are all registered and highly experienced, have been interviewed and CRB checked and many of them have childcare qualifications.
Parents looking for babysitter are suggested to select a babysitter carefully, and check his or her references yourself. Some of the Babysitter duties and babysitting basics that parents should be aware of are as given below:
• The babysitter should be at least 18 years of age.
• Baby sitters work when parents are getting ready to go out, until they come home again. The children are not supposed to be left alone.
• In some cases, a babysitter’s duties will include serving the children’s dinner and getting the children ready for and into bed.
• Parents should convey their contact number to the babysitter so that, in case of emergency they can contact the parents immediately.
• A babysitter may have weekend duties or during the day possibly alongside a mother – they work as mother’s help and are called junior nanny. Such a babysitter will have normal duties of a nanny.
• Babysitters London generally charge from £5.50 to £10 per hour. However, the charges may go up in case of weekend childcare services.
Generally babysitting agencies follow a standard process to match a family’s requirements. The process includes the following:
• Understanding and assessing the needs of each family and the environment in which their nanny will work
• Finding suitable babysitters. Help set up interviews
• Draft a work agreement, when both the parties agree to the terms and conditions.
• Follow-up to assess the working relationship.
Although agencies follow the given standard protocol, parents and babysitters London are advised to discuss and agree all expectations before commencing employment.