How to create a Website Using Joomla?
First of all any benefits we have to use Joomla…
The answer is Yes!
What is Joomla?
Joomla is one of the most powerful content management system (CMS), which enables you to build Web sites and powerful online applications. Joomla is an open source solution that is freely available to everyone. Many aspects, including its ease-of-use and extensibility, have made Joomla the most popular Web site software available.
Joomla is designed to be easy to install and set up even if you’re not an advanced user. Many Web hosting services offer a single-click install, getting your new site up and running in just a few minutes.
Benefits of Using Joomla
· Joomla is easy to everyone. It will be available free of cost and in one all encompassing version.
· It can be made highly search engine friendly and it is flexible to the users. Joomla has SEO aspects built in so that your whole website can be very easily optimized to rank well.
· Joomla is the most popular open source CMS currently available as evidenced by a vibrant and growing community of friendly users and talented developers.
· Overall the world web design companies are using Joomla to design dynamic websites for their customers.
· Joomla! is designed to be easy in installation and set up
· Joomla support many languages. So, if you want to create a website for non English users, you can easily create website using Joomla. The popularity of Joomla has increased manifold in recent years.
· You may choose any of the templates available based on the theme of your site. You can change your site template in future.
Most of the companies great choice is Joomla for website design and development. Joomla components could help you personalize your own business. Srihema Infotech a Web Design Company India provides a set of professional web design and website designing services, web development services, search engine promotion services.
Create a website using Joomla
You have to download Joomla software from the website http://www.joomla.org and Install it into the PC. Now you can create your own dynamic template and convert into Joomla language. You can configure the database and finally upload content. Read more