Has your relationship run out of steam? Do you wish to go back to the loving and excitement of your early times together?
Well you can! The idea is to be different in a romantic way.
1) Unless your woman is very unusual, flowers make all the difference. Not just any flowers, red roses symbolise passion and romance. Bring a lovely bunch of roses and toss flower heads into a fragrantly scented bath for a romantic bath time.
2) Share a shower and cover each other in slippery soap, use the opportunity to caress her body and admire it. Then rub your slippery body against hers to drive her wild.
3) Make time for a weekend break in the romantic cities of Amsterdam, New York or Paris. If the budget is tight, Brighton or other seaside resorts can be just as much fun.
4) Start really listening to your partner. Woman usually love to talk and if you listen carfully you will learn a lot about her needs and desires. As a bonus she will love you for listening.
5) Try to be happier in a spontaneous way. Many men have difficulty being spontaneous, but if you can prove to your partner that being in her company makes you happy she will respond and feel happier herself. Don’t make it elaborate. For instance while out for a walk, just suddenly grab her hand and start skipping or running.
6) Every woman likes to be complimented – not only on her appearance but also her manner or a particularly good meal she has made an effort to cook for you. Try anything you can think of that will boost her ego and give her confidence.
7) Show her you think about her pleasure – buy her a sex toy or some sexy lingerie, or if she likes role play, a sexy outfit.
These seven ideas will help you make a great start. Of course there are many other ways to revitalise a relationship.