A cup of green tea every day will help you in many health problems. The secret of green tea lies in the fact it is rich in catechin polyphenols, particularly epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG). EGCG is a powerful anti-oxidant: besides inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it kills cancer cells without harming healthy tissue. It also helps to prevent many other health problems.
Because it can help to improve many health problems such as:-
- It is used to treat multiple sclerosis.
- It is used for treatment and prevention of cancer.
- It is used to stop Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- It is used to raise the metabolism and increase fat oxidation.
- It reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of thrombosis.
- It reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
- Drinking green tea inhibits the growth of certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, and improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis and cardiovascular diseases
- It is used to treat impaired immune function.
- Some researches show that, drinking green tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which causes the dental plaque.
- High cholesterol levels.
- Cardiovascular disease.
IT HELPS TO REDUCE WEIGHT
green tea has weight loss properties and many people swear by having green tea extract as part of their weight loss programme. One of the reasons why green tea boosts the burning of calories is because it contains a special ingredient called catechin that prevents free-radicals from damaging your body after a heavy workout.
In fact you will find that green tea extract is contained in proprietary fat burning supplements.
GREEN TEA HELPS THE SKIN
IT helps to prevent acne and eczema. It is used and mixed with another ingredient as a paste and applied to the infected area. Simply drinking green tea has also worked for some to decrease the presence of acne.