Did you know that you can influence the brightness, smoothness and long-term health of your skin by disinfecting it? Whether you’re young or old, man or woman, you must take care of your skin. Disinfection is the most important skin care process.
Through it remove dead skin cells, dust, makeup and bacteria. Disinfection helps to clean pores and let them breathe. This technique aids circulation and prepares the skin to receive nutrients that are to be applied. You are some tips from the traditional Indian medicine (Ayurveda):
- Disinfection should be done two times a day and no more. Just in case you have not exposed your skin to harmful factors. Made several times a day, this will Failure to her, especially before bedtime can also lead to unwanted effects. remove the natural oils needed skin.
- Select a disinfectant appropriate for your skin type. Do not use soap to wash face, because it contains nutrients suitable for pH and it can dry skin.
A cleanser for dry skin should contain nourishing herbs and oils.
Not for oily skin should include herbs that balance oil.
Sensitive skin with an ultra-gentle, fragrance-free which may irritate the skin.
Ayurvedic. Ayurvedic traditional disinfectant disinfectant is made of natural ingradiente as oats, lentils, Amalaki, Neem, sandalwood.
Emollients such as milk, yogurt, honey and floral or citrus flavors. You can prepare and you ingradientele dry mixing, pour over the milk or cream right before you use it (or can easily find a herbal disinfectant).
- Cleaning the skin must be done with warm water. The dry skin while hot and the cold can not remove dust deposited over the day.
- If you use sponges, make sure it is clean. But it is absolutely necessary to use it very well can make your fingers clean.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and tighten tail hair for more freedom of movement.
- Start by wet face and neck with warm water.
- Apply disinfectant with fingers or sponge, using mild movements. Do not rub too hard, a massage is gentle enough to improve circulation and inlaltura dust or dead skin cells. Sudden and violent movements will irritate the skin, especially on the sensitive eye area.
- Rinse with warm water. Do not forget to rinse the neck and forehead. Unrefined portions attract more dust.
- After rinsing the skin very easily wipe with a towel. There must, even in this case, to rub the skin.
- The next step is to use a suitable cream or skin toning your skin to feed now that is more responsive.