Tuesday, December 12

Simple Changes in Your Life For a Healthy Living

Google+ Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr +

Tip 1:- Switching off TV or Computer

Switch off your TV and shut down those computers at least once a week and see how it transforms your life. Most of us are guilty of just staring into the idiot box after work. Try switching off the box and doing something healthy instead.

Tip 2:- Giving- up smoking

You can almost hear the groan every second of the day. Here the facts again-one cigarette approximately takes off 11 minutes of your life and smoke contains over 3,000 chemicals, at least 50 of which are known and indentified carcinogens (cancer causing agents). Only 15 percent of smoke is inhaled by the smoker while the rest of the 85 percent goes directly into the air to be inhaled by non-smokers. So, think of those around you when you decided to light up next time.

Tip 3:- Eat your vegetables and fruits

It turns out mother does know best when she insists you to finish your greens. One of the largest studies into diet and cancer that eating just one extra portion of fruits and vegetables a day could cut your risk of dying early from any cause by 20 percent. So, remember to eat more vegetables and fruits for a healthy body.

Tip 4:- Hug away

Hugging your loved ones don’t just warm at the heart, it can also protect your health, too. A study found that hugging your loved ones for 20 seconds every day, could lower blood pressure and reduce levels of the stress hormone cortical. High levels of cortical have been linked to heart disease and other conditions such as diabetes.

So, hope these simple ways can help you build a healthy life and body.

Share.

About Author

Leave A Reply