Cherries are commonly found in many different desserts, pies and turnovers more, but also provide a lot of health benefits. If you want to know what the Cherry can do for you, read on.
1. Arthritis:The berries contain a phytochemical called anthocyanin that numerous studies have shown to help pain, especially pain caused by arthritis. A study by scientists at John Hopkins University found that tart red cherries reduced inflammation, which makes much of the pain that comes with arthritis.
2. Weight loss:Yes, the berries are an excellent addition to the diet of anyone trying to lose weight. Recently, a study at the University of Michigan found that those who participate in a diet rich in cherries have an easier time losing weight, especially fat loss. So to lose those kilos, load on cherries! Cherry How to do this? The speed of your metabolism.
3. Joints:As mentioned earlier anthocyanins, cherries are good for runners, athletes and others who have an active lifestyle. The anthocyanins in cherries help address the inflammation and pain in the joints, especially around the ankles and knees.
4. Cancer:This is not fully tested yet, but studies have been done and according to Dr. Raymond Hohl, University of Iowa, “It seems that the cherries off the growth of cancer cells by depriving them of the proteins they need to grow . ‘So who knows? Maybe someday there will be a cure for cancer and will have something to do with cherries.
5. Antioxidants:Antioxidants work in the bloodstream to help prevent radical damage to cells. This helps prevent many types of illnesses and diseases. And you know what it contains large amounts of antioxidants? Cherries.
6. Headaches:Several studies suggest that cherries, in a form of concentrated juice, are 10 times more potent than aspirin to help those who suffer from pain, especially pain caused by headaches. If you suffer from severe headaches, consult your doctor if he or she thinks that cherry juice might be right for you.
7. Digestion:The cherry has its fair share of the fiber, which makes a good food to eat when suffering from constipation or other digestive problems.
8. Bone strength: The berries contain a large amount of boron. And when the boron with calcium and magnesium helps build strong bones. Then eat some cherries and other healthy foods containing boron, calcium and magnesium to build the strength of your bones.
9. Heartburn:Cherries are a natural food, low acidity, which makes them a great choice for those who suffer from heartburn. The low acidity of the cherries combined with the fiber from the fruit also makes it an excellent choice for what they suffer from acid reflux.
10. Heart Health:The cherry is an exceptional food to help and improve heart health. As mentioned above, the cherries are good for inflammation and are full of antioxidants, both qualities that can help with heart health. But studies have shown that a diet rich in cherries also help reduce cholesterol, it is also important for the heart.