Usually many people like red grapes, few like white, but one thing all the different types of grapes is that they are beneficial to the human body in many ways. Following are provided 10 health benefits you might receive in grapes.
1. Heart attacks: According to grapesweb.com, one study showed that 20 volunteers who drank grape juice then had more of nitric oxide in the blood. This might not seem important for the uninitiated, but the truth is that nitric oxide helps prevent the risk of blood clots build up in arteries and blood clots are a major cause of heart attacks.
2. Good Cholesterol:Believe it or not, not all cholesterol is bad for you. High density lipoprotein cholesterol is a good, according to Dr. Martha Grogan to the Mayo Clinic, red wine and grape juice contain flavonoids as antioxidants that help increase the amount of this good cholesterol in the body. Thus, the drink, but do reponsively.
3. Blood Pressure:The National Grape Cooperative has reported the results of a study that men with high blood pressure were given Concord grape juice to drink. After they drank the juice, not reported a “significant drop” in blood pressure levels of the test subject. This means that if you have high blood pressure, you should probably talk to your doctor about the addition of grapes or grape juice to your diet.
4. Breast cancer: A study by Dr. Keith Singletary showed that laboratory animals that received Concord grape juice had fewer tumors and reduced the size of the tumors. More human trials, obviously, needs to be done, but this is a good sign.
5. Lung cancer:Some grapes are known to contain resveratrol, a naturally occurring element found in some plants, including red grapes. According to a study at the University of Santiago de Compostela in Spain, a daily glass of red wine helps reduce risk of lung cancer by 13 percent. Unfortunately, a daily glass of white wine, was reported to increase lung cancer risk by 20 percent. I guess you know that one should be drinking.
6. Anti-aging:All the resveratrol found in red grapes also helps fight the aging process, particularly by limiting the cellular damage that occurs naturally in the body through the aging process.
7. Careers:A study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, the skin of the grapes has a lot of resveratrol, and resveratrol also known to limit brain damage often associated with movements and accident victims stroke.
8. Constipation:Like many fruits and vegetables, grapes contain much fiber. And all that fiber is good to help with constipation, diarrhea and other stomach problems, at least according to Dr. Prakash Kumar.
9. Diuretic: Has your doctor for a banned diuretic pill for you? Are you one of those people who do not like taking medication, you may ask your doctor about natural diuretics. As the grapes and grape juice. The grapes have high levels of potassium and potassium, which is a natural diuretic for the human body.
10.Arthritis:The grape seed oil is known to help with the inflammation of arthritis. If you fear the onset of arthritis, consider cooking with grape seed oil or drink some grape seed oil. If you already have arthritis, talk to your doctor about the possible benefits of adding grape seed oil to your regular diet, because even if you already have arthritis, grape seed oil is supposed to help with inflammation and pain.