**NOTICE**: PLEASE CLICK ON OF THE ADS ON THE SIDE OF THIS ARTICLE AS A TYPE OF DONATION. THESE CLICKS WILL MY ARTICLES MORE WELL-KNOWN. THANK YOU.
Documents Required for Studying in Australia
- Certified copies of applicant’s passport.
- Certified copies of applicant’s birth certificate.
- Proof of applicant’s residential address.
- Certified copies of all academic transcripts with an official certified translation to English.
- Proof of the English language requirements competency (IELTS, TOFEL, other). An average of 4.5 is the minimum required score for IELTS, however, a score of 5.0 is highly recommended.
- Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume detailing applicant’swork; applicant’seducational and employment history, full names of employers with their contact information, dates of employment and a summary of the work duties undertaken.
- Work experience centificates written by applicant’semployers, as well as at least two academic refree reports . There needs to be two referees such as your employers to validate the information. Therefore, it is required that you include their contact information as well.
- Evidence of funding; applicant must demonstratethat he/she has sufficient funds that may come from ascholarship, owning financial bank statement, etc to cover all the associated costs during the period of study. These costs include the costs of living, studying, insurance and transport.
This is only for information purposes only and not intended to constitute professional advice as circumstances will vary from person to person. No reliance or actions must therefore be made on this information without seeking prior professional and technical advice. I can not be held responsible for any errors, faults, inaccuracies and currency of the information provided here and applicants must carry out their own due diligence on all matters.
I shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs, expenses and any other compensation, arising directly or indirectly from using this website (in part or in whole) whatsoever.