It’s Christmas, and you have a lot of people to serve at various functions… Cheese to the Rescue. I’ve come up with numerous dishes that are super easy to create.
1. Cheese Mashed Potatoes Mashed potatoes are great on their own, but now you can take them to a whole new level!
2. Apple Cheddar Pizza What could be better than pizza on Christmas Eve while you wait for Santa to arrive!
3. Cheese Garlic Biscuits. (like red lobster) I don’t even like sea food! I could eat these biscuits all night long!!
4.Ham and Toast Cheese Sandwich (perfect for a quick lunch when you have spent the entire day at the mall shopping.
5. Grilled Cheese and Peanut Butter Sandwich *Oh, I’m soooo tempted!
6. Flaming Greek Cheese *You have to be just a little bit curious about this one lol!
7. Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese *I don’t know why it took me so long to buy a crock pot!
8. Fried Macaroni and Cheese Balls (good way to use up left over macaroni and cheese… which there is always tons of!
9.Grilled Cheddar, Bacon and Avocado Sandwiches
*This one sounds positively heavenly!!
10. Orange Cheesecake with Chocolate Drizzzle does it get any better than that??