(255) There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût [false deities and false leaders]and believes in Allâh (God), then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower. (256) (Surah 2-verse 256)
It is one religion came from God to all the people starting from Adam till the last prophet Mohamed but the devil deceived some of the followers of previous religions to change the instructions and made the ignorant people to follow them until we found millions and billions follow nothing and leave the original instructions of God to worship cross or Budda or any material and make the Christians claim son to the God. All these deviated from the truth and what is this truth. it is simply that only one God for the whole world and He sent messengers to make the people worship Him and He will reward the people either hell or paradise according to their DEEDS and no one will carry our sins or tolerate them instead of us as Christians said about the great prophet Jesus. I believe that man kind must believe Judaism when descended, then must believe Christianity when descended and lastly must believe Islam when descended and no other religions present on the earth except those mentioned. The messages had come from God to be followed not to be NEGLECTED.
(35) And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): “Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Tâghût besides Allâh).” Then of them were some whom Allâh guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth). (36)( 16-An-Nahl)
(149) Verily, those who disbelieve in Allâh and His Messengers and wish to make distinction between Allâh and His Messengers (by believing in Allâh and disbelieving in His Messengers) saying, “We believe in some but reject others,” and wish to adopt a way in between. (150) They are in truth disbelievers. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating torment. (151) And those who believe in Allâh and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them (Messengers), We shall give them their rewards, and Allâh is Ever Oft¬Forgiving, Most Merciful. (152) (4- An-Nisa)
(80) And (remember) when Allâh took the Covenant of the Prophets, saying: “Take whatever I gave you from the Book and Hikmah (understanding of the Laws of Allâh), and afterwards there will come to you a Messenger (Muhammad SAW) confirming what is with you; you must, then, believe in him and help him.” Allâh said: “Do you agree (to it) and will you take up My Covenant (which I conclude with you)?” They said: “We agree.” He said: “Then bear witness; and I am with you among the witnesses (for this).” (81) Then whoever turns away after this, they are the Fâsiqûn (rebellious: those who turn away from Allâh’s Obedience). (82) Do they seek other than the religion of Allâh (the true Islâmic Monotheism worshipping none but Allâh Alone), while to Him submitted all creatures in the heavens and the earth, willingly or unwillingly. And to Him shall they all be returned. (83) Say (O Muhammad SAW): “We believe in Allâh and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibrâhim (Abraham), Ismâ’il (Ishmael), Ishâq (Isaac), Ya’qûb (Jacob) and Al-Asbât [the offspring twelve sons of Ya’qûb (Jacob)]and what was given to Mûsa (Moses), ‘Isa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (Allâh) we have submitted (in Islâm).” (84) (3- Al-E-Imran)
God sent messengers to the people since Adam and sent instructions with them to the people to worship Him only and other instructions for the dealing with him and with other people according to the mind of the people in their centuries. I will reach with u until prophet Moses came with Torah ( Torah is the words of God not the words of Moses ) but the followers of him made many mistakes and changed the words of God and they changed according to their wishes in the Torah itself. Then God sent Jesus with the Bible which was the same original Torah with some changes to clarify the mistakes done by the Jews, but the problem that this Bible was not written except after 70 years from the rise of the prophet Jesus and also many other different copies were done. so also many mistakes were added to it by the man and not from God. Prophet Mohamed came with the last religion (instructions) and God swear that he will keep this book from changing even one word of it and also challenge the Arabic people at this time to write one chapter like the Quran. God said in Quran :–
(87) Say: “If the mankind and the jinn were together to produce the like of this Qur’ân, they could not produce the like thereof, even if they helped one another.” (88) (Surah 17)
This Quran was written at the same time of its descent from God on the prophet Mohamed and the Angel Gabrielle was always reciting it with the prophet Mohamed and prophet Mohamed taught thousands of his friends the same Quran as Gabrielle taught him and because of that we have one copy of Quran present from its descent on prophet Mohamed until now. Quran is the God words not Mohamed words because prophet Mohamed was illiterate (do not read or write ) and this illiteracy made the miraculous nature of Koran which contain many scientific miracles which only proved in this century . So how can an illiterate man say this Quran from himself except if God is the one who said it and only the prophet Mohamed transmitted it to us and we keep it until the hereafter because it is the God words.
God said ” (8) Verily We: It is We Who have sent down the Dhikr (i.e. the Qur’ân) and surely, We will guard it (from corruption) (9) (Surah 15)