Eyebrows can pretty much make or break your face, since they can both frame and enlarge your eyes. This is why shaping your eyebrows can really change your over all look. You can shape your eyebrows with alterior motives, such as hiding some flaws or enhancing parts of your face that you like.
Here is how to shape your eyebrows on your own:
– The beginning of your eyebrows should always be in line with the inner corners of your eyes. The eyebrows should also end just beyond the eye. This will create the perfect, proportionate arch.
– For those with issues related to their nose, you should keep in mind that the bigger the distance between your 2 eyebrows, the wider your nose will look. So if you want to make your nose look more narrow, or wider, you can use this trick to change the apperance of your nose.
– If you happen to have any hairs on the bridge over the nose, tweeze them immediately, since they are very unsightly!
– The same thing goes for any hairs that can be found outside the natural shape of the eyebrows.
– Do not pluck one eyebrow at the time! This is one of the most common mistakes when it comes to shaping your eyebrows, but this makes it very easy to over-tweeze. Instead, tweeze and pluck a few hairs at a time, from each eyebrow, and alternate between them, to create a more balanced look.
– Always pluck from under arch up, never the other way around, since the regrowth will be very strange if you do!
– You can use clear mascara to coat your eyebrows once you are done, in order to keep each hair at place.