Business School is an institution which confers the degree in Business Administration. It teaches topic such as accounting, administration, economic, finance, information system, marketing, organizational behavior, public relations, strategy, human resource management, and quantitative methods. There are several institutions or business schools who conduct this type of course in under-graduation level. Every Business School is doing this course in under graduation level. But the problem is that there are many undergraduate business schools in the world, and it is quite tough to select the best undergraduate business school in between them. A undergraduate student always want to read in the best undergraduate business school, so that he or she gains more and more knowledge then the other students and will get a job in a well known company.
There are four principal forms of business school:-
- Most of the undergraduate business schools have faculties, departments within the university, and teach predominantly business courses.
- In North America an undergraduate business school is often understood to be a university undergraduate schoolwhich offers a Bachelor of Business Administrationor equivalent degree.
- Also in North America the term “business school” can refer to a different type of institution: a two-year school that grants the Associate’s degreein various business subjects. Most of these schools began as secretarial schools. Then expanded into accounting or bookkeeping and similar subjects. They are typically operated as businesses, rather than as institutions of higher learning.
- In Europe and Asia, some universities teach only business.
There are some important features which transforms an undergraduate business school in the best undergraduate business school. Those features are:-
1) Best faculties
2) Best infrastructures
3) Quality teaching.
4) Good relationship between teacher and student.
A best undergraduate business school should have the above features. Some business schools center has their customized training schedules around the uses of case studies (i.e. the case method). Case studies have been used in graduate and undergraduate business education for nearly one hundred years. Business cases are historical descriptions of actual business situations. Typically, information is presented about a business firm’s products, markets, competition, financial structure, sales volumes, management, employees and other factors affecting the firm’s success. The length of a business case study may range from two or three pages to 30 pages, or more.
So in order to choose between those lot of business school around you, a willing candidate must be known some facts. He/she have to be aware about the course structure and total associated cost of the course. Be sure about the hidden costs. Best undergraduate business school rating conducted by many organizations, you just need to follow them up and for further details a candidate may contact with the seniors of the institution in which he/she expect to become a part.