Managing your business without dynamic CRM software will lead you nowhere. The competitive business environment today mostly relies on CRM tools and software enhancements in managing transactions. Customer relationship management (CRM) is the current reliable system most organizations implement in managing people, information and business processes for further success.
Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamic CRM – Getting to Know the Basic Features
Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamic CRM are the two most popular CRM software packages these days. Salesforce is under SaaS model while Microsoft Dynamics CRM is Microsoft Corporation’s in-house deployed software. These two leading software applications in CRM standards are irresistibly attractive and may confuse clients and business organizations in selecting the best brand to purchase for greater usage and further success.
Salesforce with Service Cloud and Sales Cloud as its major applications for sales and customer service management introduces itself to the global market as being “the enterprise cloud computing company.” This eventually paves to the creation of the cloud platform, which is commonly known as force.com.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM, on the other hand, works on the principle of building long-term relations with every client or even prospective customers in using CRM with all the various Microsoft programs and its deployment options in satisfying the needs of every business organization.
How to Choose an Ideal CRM Solution Package?
Planning your way to get the best CRM solution for your company may be confusing at first. There are a lot of features that you must consider as well as your company’s needs.
Here are the three quick tips that you should know when considering an ideal CRM software package.
1. Document everything that pertains to your company’s CRM needs.
2. Conduct a thorough research to determine what applications perfectly suit your organizational needs.
3. Let a CRM vendor or CRM consulting agency demonstrate to you the various CRM information with the advantages and disadvantages of each CRM software.
CRM Software Options – Factors and Functions to Consider
Are you still undecided whether to get Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce for your organization? Here are the top factors and functions you need to know for better decisions.
1. Flexibility of Choice – Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives a wide variety of deployment options to meet the ever-changing business requirements. Salesforce control data export based on subscription.
2. Cost – The entry costs of Salesforce is relatively lower than its counterpart is. However, you will need to pay for more features if you want to get wider access of data export and other CRM functionalities. On the contrary, Microsoft Dynamics CRM lets you pay a one-time fee with all the CRM features fully loaded into it.
3. Data Ownership – Salesforce, as a SaaS provider, outsource data to Equinix. Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives its customers full data control for both the partner hosted and in-house options.
4. Usability Ease – Microsoft Dynamics CRM is created to mingle with all the other Microsoft products and programs perfectly well, especially with Outlook and Microsoft Office. The graphical interface of Salesforce is somewhat modern and some users may claim this is also easy and convenient for them. If you are a fan of Gmail, Salesforce may work best for you.
5. Email and CRM Access – You can access Microsoft Dynamics CRM from your web browser, a mobile device or an MS Outlook plug-in. Salesforce needs a Salesforce connector installed in running Outlook, Google Apps or Lotus Notes through a web browser.