Gifts can last a lifetime and create new and exciting opportunities for our children if we take the time to research and choose them carefully. My children use to lay awake in their beds on Christmas Eve listening for the sound of Santa’s sleigh and the hooves of the reindeer on top the roof. I still get butterflies in the pit of my stomach when I think about it. I was always worried that the gifts I made or brought for them would not be what they were looking for. Nevertheless, I was always wrong and the children loved them.
Listed below are some gift ideas that you may find very useful.
- · Children love coloring books, Crayola crayons. These spark the imagination and creativity of almost every young child. They also provide hour upon hour of fun as well.
- · Plays Station Video Game – Make sure it’s a good system. Check out the performance stats on whichever one you choose. There are a lot of different brands out there being sold. Depending on the store you go to, they might even be on special discount.
- · Video Games for the play station and make sure the games can be played by multiple players. This is very important when they have friends over or once they start gaming some will feel left out.
- · I-Pods are also another great gift idea. They can go on-line and download their favorite music and take it with them where ever they go.
- · Tonka Trucks the big ones because although they’re metal they are a lot like the old faithful Timex Watches. “They can take a beating and keep on ticking.” Please excuse the pun?
- · Crafts Activity Center is also another great investment for the child that loves to build things, by the hands on approach.
- · Clothes, jewelry, and shoes are also something they can use long after the holidays have come and gone.
- · Video Library of their favorite Disney Movies and of course a video player and TV to go with it.