If you like shoes, you have probably wished at some point that you could spend less on the shoes you are getting, so that you could get more of them instead? Well, that does not have to be an unrealistic dream, it is actually possible to do just that! Here is how:
– Plan your purchases according to shoe sales. The prices drop significantly during the sales, giving you more bang for your buck if you can just wait a bit longer. Typically, winter shoes go on sale in January, and summer shoes in July.
– Buy shoes for cheap online. There are plenty of good online shoe stores. You can find both really unusual designs, designer shoes and really cheap shoes if you just check these stores, so why don’t you give it a try?
– Many department stores have shoe sections with shoes made by lesser known brands. These can also be really cheap shoes, but remember to pay attention to the quality of the shoes!
– Shoe outlets are great too. If there are any outlets you need to visit them asap. And if there aren’t, try to visit a shoe outlet while travelling, they are pretty common worldwide these days.
– Vintage and consignment stores can sometimes have new shoes as well. But they always have tons of second hand shoes, for sure. So no matter if you are willing to wear someone else’s shoes or not, you should always visit a vintage store just to see what’s there!