BY HAPPYCHAPPY AND SUMOBHAI
Most of you would be using google as your favourite search engine. And why not use it, its the best thing I have ever found on internet. But do you know there are some little tricks that can be used to get more out of a simple Google search and making it better than ever. Here are 10 simple Google search tricks. Read On………
1. Use the “site:” operator:To limit searches to a particular site. It’s handy because many site’s built in search tools don’t return the results. To look for study material articles try this search: Study Material site: indiastudychannel.com (or any other site that has any kind of education articles). This is used so that google can search your keywords only on the particular site you want. And not all that crap from hundreds of sites.
2. Use Google as a spell check instrument: Entering a word into Goolgle is quick way to see if you have the right spelling. If it’s incorrect, Google will suggest the correct spelling instead. You might also find it easy than looking it in an dictionary.
3. Use Google as a calculator: Google has a built in calculator- try entering a calculation like 110*(654/250+5). Typing your calculation into the browser’s search box is easier than firing up your calculator’s application.
4. Find out what time it is elsewhere: If you want to make sure that you’re not phoning someone in the middle of the night, just search for “time” and then the name of the city.
5. Get quick currency conversions: Google can also do currency, for example: Type in the search box- 100 pounds in dollars.
An Article By: HappyChappy and SumoBhai
NOTE: If you want to publish your own articles on the internet and want to EARN MONEY DAILY ,
Click and Join now www.bukisa.com/join/94620
HEY WE GOT THE TREATMENT – ALZHEIMERS DISEASE
HEY WE GOT THE TREATMENT – DIABETES