Raspberries are some of the tastiest berries out there, so no wonder everyone loves them! But did you know that raspberries are also really healthy?
Here are some of the health benefits of raspberries:
– Contains high quantities of Vitamin C, Folic Acid, B-Complex, Magnesium, Fiber, Iron Copper and several other vitamins and minerals that are beneficial for the human body. These minerals and vitamins are both some of the health benefits of raspberry cake, other products containing the berries themselves, but also some of the health benefits of raspberry leaf tea, made out of only the raspberry leaves, and not the berries themselves!
– A source of antioxidants as well as phyto nutrients.
– Contains a anti spasmodic astringent, so great for those suffering from spams of some sort, for whatever reason.
– Believed to relieve nausea, especially the leaves. This is why one of the many health benefits of raspberry tea is said to be that it helps pregnant women feel better.
– Anti inflammatory, so many people use it as a mouth wash, that helps them prevent inflammations in the mouth.
– Promotes healthy teeth, skin, bones and nails.
So keep all these health benefits of raspberries in mind the next time you reach for that raspberry cake: it is actually good for you!