Apple Recipe: Apple and Walnuts Yogurt
2 cups of Greek Yogurt
3/4 cup of Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
1 cup of Finely Chopped Apples
1/2 cup of Chopped Walnuts
Salt, as per Taste
• Get a mixing bowl and add cold Greek yogurt in it. You can buy Greek yogurt directly from the grocery stores.
• Whisk the yogurt until it gets creamy texture. Generally, Greek yogurt is very creamy and soft, so that getting creamy texture would not be hard.
• You can either whisk it with your hands or use blender.
• Add brown sugar in to the yogurt and beat until the brown sugar dissolves in to the Greek yogurt properly.
• Add cinnamon powder in to the Greek yogurt mixture and give it a quick stir.
• Wash the fresh apples properly with the cold water before using it.
• Get a cutting board and start to cut the apples in to small pieces.
• You can take the peel off from the apple, if you like. But, if you would like to get more nutrition, then do keep the apple skin on.
• Discard the core and seeds from the apples.
• Add finely chopped apples in to the Greek yogurt and mix it well.
• Cut the whole walnuts in to small pieces.
• Add them in to the Greek yogurt and give it a quick stir.
• You can add a pinch of salt, if you like. It is optional.
• Serve it cool in a serving bowl.
• Garnish it with fresh apple chunks on top.
Apple Recipe: Colorful Apple Salad
Serves: 3 to 4
3/4 cup of Chopped Red Apples
3/4 cup of Chopped Green Apples
3/4 cup of Chopped Yellow Apples
1/2 cup of Romaine Lettuce
1/2 cup of Chopped Pecans
1 ½ tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar Salad Dressing
1 teaspoon of Black Pepper
Salt, as per Taste
• Wash all the red, green, and yellow apples thoroughly with cold water.
• You can get all different kinds of apples in a food market. You can add or substitute some of the apple types as per your taste.
• Wash the romaine lettuce with cold water and let all the water drain before you use it for apple salad.
• Obtain a cutting board and cut the apples one by one in small to medium size pieces.
• Get a big salad mixing bowl and add the chopped apples in to the salad bowl.
• Keep the apple skin on, so that your salad looks colorful.
• Remove the core and seeds from the apples before adding them in to the salad.
• Get a romaine lettuce and start to cut in small pieces.
• Add directly in to the salad mixing bowl.
• Mix these apples and romaine lettuce together.
• Take the whole pecans and cut them in to small pieces on the cutting board.
• Add them directly in to the apple salad.
• Pour in the apple cider vinegar salad dressing on to the chopped apples, romaine lettuce, and pecans.
• Sprinkle some black pepper and salt as per your taste.
• Serve it cool with bread.
• Keep it in refrigerator if not using immediately.
These are some of the healthy diet apple recipes that you can make without going through too much hassle. You can eat them in any way you like and enjoy the nutritional benefits that it has to offer to your diet.