The Colony Hotel Bali is the latest of small Bali Boutique hotels to open right in the heart of trendy Seminyak. What is different about this hotel though is its attention to detail and high levels of service and comfort not usually found in the smaller hotels of Bali.
The Colony Hotel was designed and developed with several factors in mind:
1. It had to offer a great value for money experience right in the heart of Seminyak
2. It would offer rooms that all had air conditioning and ensuite bathrooms
3. Although small it would offer Wi Fi Internet services, satellite TV,minibar and DVD player in every room
4. The rooms would be built around a sparkling 16 m swimming pool
5. It would offer excellent service
6. Its high standards would offer a very real alternative to the more expensive large hotels found in Legian and along Jalan Laksmana.
I am happy to report that this lovely new Bali boutique hotel development does all this…and even more! The Colony has a superb location just minutes by foot to all the fun places Seminyak has on offer.
Any return visitor to Bali would know that Seminyak is the IN place for fine dining, fashion boutiques and great nightlife. The lure of The Colony is that it lies right in the heart of all these attractions along Jalan Laksmana. For example:
The hotel lies 110 meters from Seminyak Beach
It is just 350 meters to legendary Ku DE Ta, the world famous oceanfront restaurant and lounge
The Colony is 120 meters to renowned restaurant La Lucciola
The internationally recognized Spa treatments of Bodyworks are just 30 meters away.
Of course possibly the main alluring feature of the Colony Hotel Bali though is, of course, its prices.
Pricing occurs over three main seasons (Low, High and Peak Season), and is structured over three different rooms types (Superior, Deluxe and Junior Suites) with all tariff rates being substantially lower than many of its five star neighbours. In addition, as this is the Colonys first season of operation, you can still access great opening rates deals to ensure even bigger savings.