Marriage is a complicated subject. There is really no quick and easy way to save a marriage, because there are many variables and factors in play that are unique to each couple. With that being said, it is not as impossible as you would think. I know that you may be in a tough spot in your relationship, and may be trying to figure out how to save a marriage. Believe it or not, you are taking the first step – seeking out help and information. This makes the process much easier in the long run. This article will explain how to save a marriage and the fundamentals you and your partner need to cover before you can make it work once more.
Signs That Your Marriage Is In Trouble
1. You no longer hold hands, kiss or caress. “Touching and sex are the ultimate forms of communication, because you’re communicating with your bodies,” Johnson says. “When the communication breaks up in a relationship, there’s really nothing else.” Some experts say that the best thing married people can do is touch, and when you see a couple in a car sitting a long way from each other, it may be an indication that they are an old couple and probably a couple in trouble.
2. Your sex life is boring. “It’s a major indication that something is wrong in the relationship when sex with the spouse is less attractive or even humdrum, where the man relieves himself and the woman just suffers through it,” according to Dr. Paster.
3. Every discussion or disagreement escalates into a major fight.
4. You take your mate for granted and no longer take the time to look attractive. “It’s very important for partners to keep themselves attractive for each other,” Dr. Johnson says. “It is not often [outright]communicated that one partner no longer likes the way the other looks, but subtle changes will present themselves. The partner may not be as enthusiastic about making love, or may not want to be seen in public with the mate because of their mate’s appearance.”
Tips to save you marriage
1. Schedule some time together. Turn off your cell phones, your television and your instant messenger. Now sit down together and really listen to each other. Share your feelings with your spouse and listen to them share their feelings as well.
2. Write each other love letters. Taking the time to send your spouse a little reminder that you love them can really help you reconnect. Plus, emphasizing your significant other’s best qualities can remind you what made you fall in love in the first place.
3. Plan a date night. Many couples get so comfortable with each other after being married for several years that they stop dressing up for each other and going out on dates. You can re-energize your relationship with your spouse by planning a night out once a week when you have no choice but to dress your best.
4. Do something for yourself. If you’re feeling self-conscious about your body, you’re probably going to reflect that onto your spouse. Create an exercise program to help you lose weight and eat a balanced diet. Buy yourself a new outfit for date night, or spend a day at the spa. Do something that makes you feel better about yourself.
5. Make your spouse your number one priority. With work and kids demanding your constant attention, it’s easy to ignore the other adult in your life. But someday it will once again just be the two of you, and you are going to find that you no longer truly know the person sleeping beside you. Take a moment each day for your spouse and let them know you’re thinking about them throughout the day.
Join Me here and start earning.
Click the banner below!