There is no harm in trying this recipe right, I hope you will try this recipe and enjoy its taste. Of course after tasting this it will be your daily breakfast of snack item.
- Berries – 100 grams (of your choice, generally I go with blueberries or strawberries)
- All Purpose Flour – 2 Cups
- Butter – ¼ cup (unsalted is preferred)
- Eggs – 2
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Milk – ½ Cup
- Vanilla essence – few drops
Method to Preparation :
- Berries are cut vertically and remove seeds from blue berries and keep them aside.
- Swift all purpose flour and baking powder together in a bowl and keep it aside.
- Firstly when you are preparing any recipe in microwave oven then Pre-heating is very important. Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Now take a mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until sugar is melted in butter and it will turn into white creamy mixture. Add eggs one after the other and beat the mixture well.
- When you ensure that the mixture is mixed up well then add vanilla drops into the mixture and mix up again.
- Now it is the time to add the flour, slowly add flour one spoon with the help of spatula, next little milk. Continue this mixing of flour and milk alternatively.
- Batter is done. Now the berries will go into the batter. Keep some berries aside for decoration of your yummy cake. After adding berries mix the mixture and now the final step comes out.
- Grease cake tin with little butter and pour this cake mixture into it. Now bake…bake…bake the cake for about 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes remove cake tine and decorate the cake with reserved berries on top as you like. After decoration, the tin again goes into oven for few minutes (about 10 minutes).
- After last 10 minutes remove cake it from oven and test the cake by inserting knife or toothpick into it and test it. By this your cake should be cooked. If the equipment comes out cleans then yola!! your cake is ready to serve.
Cut the cake into desired pieces and have nice time..