If you are still undecided about the city to visit this vacation, why not fly to Rome? The Rome attractions are awesome and entertaining. Infact, you can dive deep into the exciting historic stories of this city.
This charming city is home to many historical sites and monuments. A guide will be the right person to help you gather the essence of this city. Anyhow, the monuments and buildings can be clearly seen from far off.
Place which you must visit
– A fine portrayal of Roman engineering is the Colosseum that portrays mythological tales and the stories of olden times.
– Another Roman piece of architecture is the Pantheon that has used the world’s largest brick dome.
– Among the rich Rome attractions, there is the Roman Forum which has a wide historic base.
– Basilica Di Santa Maria Maggiore situated at the apex of the Esquiline Hilland has not lost its originality.
– The Piazza Del Campidoglio is that monument which was built in memory of Michaelango way back in 1546.
– The Palazzo Del Quirinale is sited at the highest point of Rome hills and represents the Renaissance Movement.
– Monument Of Vittorio Emanuele Iiwas was erected in the fond memory of United Rome’s first king.
– One of the best examples of exquisite Roman art and architecture is EUR District.
– The Vatican City is the certified headquarters of the Pope and symbolises Catholicism.
Thing you must do
– The Italian pizza is one of the most attractive Rome attractions and you get them best at Roscioli.
– The Vatican Museums must be visited on the last Sunday of every month between 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m.
– Go to the Church and ask God to grant you salvation.
– The water of the fountains must be tasted at least once.
– Tempio di Adriano (Temple of Hadrian) must be toured as it has featured in several Hollywood movies.
– The Pantheon must be visited; it will cost you nothing.
– Walk your way to the Lo Zodiaco, the top most point in the city.
– Spend and party at Micca, the most crowded club in Rome.
– Spend ample time in one of the garden grounds.
– Go for some of the finest local drinks offered by the Etabli aperitif bar anytime after 7.
Shopping and Sports in the city
Some of the prominent shopping areas are Piazza di Spagna, Trastevere, Piazza Navona and Piazza Vittorio. The latest designer wear and accessories are found here. More than half the world’s shopaholics are drawn by Fontana di Trevi, which is one of the most attractive Rome attractions. The Roman sports include the wrestling matches, gladiator flights, handball and races.
How to spend nightlife
The Rome nightlife is vibrant and interesting. Very recently, many clubs and bars have opened to meet the needs of the tourists. You can calmly sit and relax under the warm sun or serene moon.
The Romans celebrate festivals like Sana a Roma, Donna Sotto le Stelle, cartoon film showings and Roma Jazz festival.