Hair fall or hair loss is very common problem. In general, hairs grow to their full length and then tend to fall and new hairs grow. But if hairs are falling in excess, it is matter of worry. There are many remedies are available to protect your hairs and make them healthy and beautiful. Here are some tips which can prevent hair fall.
Tips to prevent Hair Fall or Hair Loss
- Nature has given us plenty of herbs that help to strengthen the hair roots and prevent hair fall. Amalaki (Indian gooseberry), Shikakai, brahmi etc are such powerful herbs. There are no harmful effects of these herbs.
- Don’t keep your hair dry. Dry hair leads to hair-loss soon. Apply oil regularly. Application of oil is must for your healthy hairs. Gentle massaging with good oil like almond oil or coconut oil on hair will improve blood circulation in the scalp. It makes hair root strong.
- Beet root leaves are very useful in preventing hair fall. Take some beat root leaves and grind them with henna to make a paste. Apply this paste on the hair for 5 to 10 minutes. Then wash it. It helps in growing new hair also.
- Amla or Indian gooseberry is very effective to make your hair healthy, strong and beautiful. Soak dry amla into the water in night. Wash your hair with it in the morning.
- Use of a hair dryer daily weakens hair roots. Reduce the use of hair dryer. If you want to use it, keep it at least 6 inches away from hair.
- Eating cabbage leaves daily protects the hair loss and it helps to get new hair.
- Take Wheat grass juice daily for 40 days to get rid of hair-loss.
- Cucumber contains sulphur and silicon in excess which helps thick growth of hair. You can take mixed juice of cucumber, spinach and carrot to prevent hair loss.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with coconut milk and wheat germ oil protect hair fall and reduce dandruff also.
- You must take healthy food. Your food should contain raw vegetables, fresh fruits and salads. It helps in growth of hairs.
Thanks for reading this article.
You can also join this wonderful website bukisa to share your knowledge and establish your self as a writer. Just click following link.