Skin has to be given ample care. Skin has to be protected from the harmful sunrays and other environmental pollutants to avoid problems in your skin. There are certain natural techniques that can be applied on to your skin to make it glowing. Here are some tips to care for your skin naturally:
· Apply carrot mask on to your face. Grate the carrot and mix it with honey to make a paste. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash the mask. Repeat this for a week and feel the change in you.
· Separate the egg white from the egg and beat it until you get the cream. Apply this mixture on to your body along with the lemon juice and tomato juice to get a soft and silky skin.
· Take some raw spinach and mix it with one spoon of cream. Apply this mixture onto your face to get glowing skin.
· Apply honey to your face regularly. This will moisten your skin and will delay the aging process.
· Apply smashed tomato to your face and a cooling effect. This will tighten the pores in your face and gives glow to your face.
· Mix multani mitti with water or rose water to get off the dirt from your skin.
Applying lemon juice along with milk will reduce the black marks in your face.
Natural products are more effective in skin care. They not only help in providing the desired result without any side effects. Herbs are the best things for your skin. They contain natural ingredients which helps you to get rid of all your skin problems.